8/09/2015

Raya 2015 with kawan

Salam , raya tahun ini adalah for the whole month I'll be celebrating at my home babeee
so I'll spend my time with my friends, literally
as when class has started, for sure, it is difficult for us to meet up and see each other. So here some of the pic of my raya with my friends

to be sure, I am not an easy going person, I don't easily can catch up with people
I used to be an introvert by the way, haha yeah hard to believe isn't it?


with mas and nisaa all the way from rawangg


This one we went to Seoul Garden KL City Festival
We bought along our student card and we went during lunch time
we got extra saverrrr (how brilliant is that?)

with nisa' -- in life we always had one friend that had never enough time to stay together, chitchatting for hourss

ngee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selamat Tahun Baru!

Selamat Tahun Baru semua! so korang pergi mana tahun baru ni? aku duduk rumah sahaja. tenang-tenangkan fikiran . sebab takde benda nak buat...